A federal grand jury unveiled new charges on Thursday against Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates, accusing them of a broader range of financial crimes. The 32-count indictment filed in the Eastern District of Virginia includes numerous tax and bank fraud charges. Manafort and Gates already faced money laundering and other charges in federal court in Washington, D.C. They have pleaded not guilty. The charges unsealed Thursday compound...
- Can You Prove That Vermont’s Main Business Incentive Creates Jobs? It’s Debatable
- Sandy Hook Memorial Commission Releases Semifinalist Designs
- #Relationships: Teaching Sex Ed To Students With Disabilities
- For Every High Profile Immigration Stay, Dozens Leave New England
- Organic Dairy Farmers Squeezed By Low Prices And Production Quotas
Updated at 3 a.m. ET Thursday The U.S. women's hockey team owns Olympic gold for the first time in 20 years, after breaking Canada's remarkable streak of success in a gripping final at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The only previous U.S. win had come in the tournament's first year, in 1998. When the American women finally received their gold medals, they were placed on their necks by former player Angela Ruggiero, who was on the last U.S. Olympic team to win it all. This game was far from...
Black Panther, the new movie directed by Ryan Coogler is breaking box office records with a mostly African American cast, and with women in powerful roles throughout the film. And for Gabby Williams, a forward on the UConn women’s basketball team, it’s something exciting to see as a black woman.